Boston Chicken Saucer Sized Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 ounces Nestlé's milk chocolate bars
- 4 ounces baker's German
- 4 ounces dove milk chocolate
- cookie dough (your
- Melt 3 chocolates, stirring until smooth. Pour into greased 9" metal pie
pan and refrigerate until hard. Hammer into pea-sized bits. Store
refrigerated until ready to use.
- Mix the pea sized bits of
chocolate into the cookie dough.
- Using 1/3 cup cookie dough per
cookie, flatten to a 3-1/2 to 4" round.
- Bake at 375F for 16 to
18 minutes or until golden brown but not over-baked or cookies will be
hard as rocks when cooled.
- The cookies will look almost " raw"
at the end of 16 minutes if you make them big enough and will continue
to bake in their own heat as they cool on the sheets a few minutes.
This Is A Close Clone Recipe.
Close Clone Recipes