Appetizers and Snacks |
Beef and Pork |
Bisque, Etouffee, Gumbo and Jambalaya |
Bread and Rolls |
Cajun Cooking Terms |
Cajun Jokes |
Chicken, Turkey and Cornish
and Relish |
Fish and Seafood |
Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Rice
and Beans |
Preserves, Jams and Jelly |
Salad and Salad Dressing |
Sandwiches and Po' Boys |
Seasoning, Sauce, Rub
and Roux |
Side Dishes, Vegetables, Gravy and Dressing |
Soup, Stew and Chili |
Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich
- 3 cups Peanut oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 1/2 tb
- 1/2 ts Pepper
- 2 tb Salt
- 2 Skinless, boneless
chicken breasts, halved
- 4 Plain hamburger buns
- 2 tb Melted butter
- 8 Dill pickle slices
- Heat the peanut oil in a pressure cooker over med. heat to about 400
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and stir in the milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, sugar, pepper, and salt.
dip each piece of chicken in milk until it is fully moistened. Roll the
moistened chicken in the flour mixture until completely coated.
- Drop all four chicken pieces into the hot oil and close the pressure
cooker. When steam starts shooting through the pressure release, set the
timer for 3-1/2 minutes. IMPORTANT!!!! DO NOT CLOSE STEAM RELEASE. IT IS
- While the chicken is cooking, spread a coating
of melted butter on the face of each bun.
- When the chicken is
done, remove it from the oil and drain or blot on paper towels.
- Place two pickles on each bottom bun; add a chicken breast, then the top
- To make a deluxe chicken sandwich, simply add two tomato
slices and a leaf of lettuce.
- Mayonnaise also goes well on this
sandwich. it is a side order at the restaurant.
Close Clone Recipes