Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the crust by combining
the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar
in a medium bowl. Stir well enough to coat all of the crumbs with the
butter, but not so much as to turn the mixture into paste. Keep it
- Press the crumbs onto the bottom and about two-thirds of
the way up the sides of a spring form pan. You don't want the crust to
form all of the way up the back of each slice of cheesecake. Bake the
crust for 5 minutes, then set it aside until you are ready to fill it.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and
vanilla. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the
pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice and continue to beat until
smooth and creamy.
- Pour the filling into the pan. Bake for 60 to
70 minutes. The top will turn a bit darker at this point. Remove from
the oven and allow the cheesecake to cool.
- When the cheesecake
has come to room temperature, put it into the refrigerator. When the
cheesecake has chilled, remove the pan sides and cut the cake into 8
equal pieces. Use dental floss to make a clean cut. Serve with a
generous portion of whipped cream on top.
Recipes Serves 8.
Close Clone Recipes