Bennigan's Potato Wedges
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese
tablespoons Oscar Meyer Bacon Bits
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1/2 cup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash potatoes very well, score them
with a knife and bake in an oven for one hour.
- Remove potatoes
and allow them to cool so that you can handle them.
potatoes are cool, cut them in half and scoop out the "meat" of the
potato . Be sure to leave at least 1/4 inch of meat on the skin.
- Spray a baking dish with Pam and place the scooped out halves in the
pan. Sprinkle the potatoes with cheese, and bacon.
- Place the
potatoes in a 350 degree F oven for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese
has melted. Remove from oven.
- Chop the tops of the green onion
off, and sprinkle them on the potatoes.
- Serve with sour cream.
Recipe serves 2
Note: To make this recipe more frugal,
you can stuff the hulled out potatoes with mashed potatoes.
Close Clone Recipes