Roasted Potatoes with Bacon and Goat Cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon, sliced
- 12 small red potatoes, halved
- olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, plain
- 4 tablespoons
green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons dill,
snipped, plus dill for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In large skillet
cook bacon over medium heat, turning to brown evenly, until crisp. Blot bacon on
paper towels, mince and set aside.
- Brush cut surfaces of potatoes lightly
with olive oil. Place potato halves cut side up on a shallow rimmed baking pan;
bake until potatoes are tender and faces of potatoes are lightly browned, about
- Meanwhile, in small bowl mash together sour cream and goat
cheese, stir in minced bacon, onion, Parmesan, dill, salt and pepper.Top
each potato with a spoonful, about 2 teaspoons, of sour cream mixture.
Recipe and photo used with permission from http://www.porkbeinspired.com.
More Christmas side dish recipes