- 1 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 tb Sugar
- 3 tb Margarine, Melted
- 24 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 3/4 c Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 oz Square Un Sweetened Chocolate, melted
- Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch Spring
- form cake pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, beating at medium speed on electric
mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well
after each addition.
- Blend chocolate into 1 cup batter. Spoon
plain and chocolate batters alternately over crust; cutting through
batters with knife several times for the marble effect.
- Bake at
450 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F.
and continue baking 30 additional minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim
of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.