Minty Mousse Pie Au Chocolate
- 6 tb Sugar; Divided
- 2 tb Cornstarch; AND
2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 c Mint-Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 c Milk
- 1 c Cream; Heavy
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust; 9 inch
- In medium heavy gauge saucepan, combine 4 T sugar, cornstarch, and
mint-chocolate chips. Gradually stir in milk.
- Cook, stirring
constantly, over medium heat until mixture boils. Boil 1 minute; remove
- Transfer to a large bowl; cover surface of chocolate
mixture with plastic wrap. Cool to room temperature (20 to 30 minutes).
- In a medium bowl, combine heavy cream with remaining 2 T sugar;
beat until stiff.
- Remove plastic wrap from chocolate; beat well.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into crust.
- Chill until firm (about 2 to 3