Chocolate Mint Meringue Cheesecake
- 1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 3 TB Margarine, Melted
- 2 TB Sugar
- 24 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2/3 c Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 c Mint
Chocolate Chips, Melted
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3 Large Egg Whites
- 7 oz.
Marshmallow Crème (1 Jar)
- Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-
form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream
cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each
- Blend in mint chocolate and vanilla; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 50 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of
pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Beat egg whites
until soft peaks form. Gradually add marshmallow crème, beating until
stiff peaks form.
- Carefully spread over top of cheesecake to
- Bake at 450 degrees F. for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly