Banana Nut Cheesecake
- 1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 1/4 c Margarine, Melted
- 16 oz Cream
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Mashed Ripe Bananas2
- 1/4 c Chopped Walnuts
- 1/3 c Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 TB
- 2 TB Water
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch spring
form pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream
cheese, sugar and banana, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each
addition. Stir in walnuts, pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for
- Loosen cake from rim; cool before removing rim of
- Melt chocolate pieces and margarine with water over low heat,
stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over cheesecake.