"Grilled" Chicken with Cilantro and Mint Sauce
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley - packed
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves - packed
- 1 cup fresh mint
- 3 small cloves
garlic - minced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper - seeded/roughly chop
- 1/4 cup lemon juice + 2 tbsp.
- 1 1/2 tsp. coarse salt
- 1/2 tsp.
- 1 recipe Cilantro - Mint Sauce
tbsp. vegetable oil - plus more for grill
- 4 skinless boneless
chicken breasts - halved/then in third
- coarse salt and freshly
Combine ingredients in the bowl of a food
processor with 3-4 tbsp. water. Blend until well combined; the
mixture should still have some texture.
a medium bowl, combine the cilantro-mint sauce and the oil.
- Arrange the chicken in a non reactive dish.
- Spread the green
paste all over each piece of chicken.
- Preheat George Foreman
Grill. When hot, season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook until
meat is cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.