Creamy Chicken Salad
- 1 tsp. minced, dried onion
- 2 Tbsp. skim milk
- 1/2 c. plain
- 2 oz. Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. shredded Swiss
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 c. chopped, cooked
- 3/4 c. sliced celery
- 1/2 c. shredded carrot lettuce
- In large bowl, soak dried onion in the milk for 5 minutes.
in yogurt, cheeses, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Stir in chicken, celery and carrot. Chill.
- To serve, spoon
chicken mixture onto lettuce-lined plates; top with alfalfa sprouts.
This chicken recipe makes 2 servings.