- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 Tbsp.
- 2 tsp. salt (to taste)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 4-oz. can sliced mushrooms
- 1 large fryer
boiled and de boned
- 1 8-oz. package spaghetti Grated cheese
- Chicken broth or water - up to 2 cups
- Sauté celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic in oil.
- Add seasonings,
soups and mushrooms. Simmer 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook
spaghetti in chicken broth (from boiling the chicken) or water until
- Mix the sauce, spaghetti, diced chicken, and 1 to 2
cups chicken broth or water.
- Put in large (9" x 13") casserole
and cover with grated cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake at 350F for
45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Uncover casserole for last 15 minutes to
allow cheese to brown slightly.