Delicious Candied Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in half
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- salt to taste pepper to taste
- Season the chicken breasts with the salt and the pepper.
- Place the
chicken breasts flat, skin-side down in a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Combine the maple syrup, catsup, vinegar and the brown sugar
together in a bowl until well blended.
- Pour the basting sauce over the
- Cover the chicken breasts with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 90 minutes in a 325 degrees F. oven.
- Turn the chicken
breasts and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Baste the chicken breasts
frequently to glaze.
- You can serve the Candied Chicken Breasts
with hot rice.
This chicken recipe serves 4