- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 clove
- 4 chicken breasts or legs
- 1 can (10 ounce)
condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 pound Spaghettini
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- In a skillet sauté onion and garlic in margarine until tender.
chicken and brown on both sides.
- Stir in mushroom soup, milk and
- Simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta
according to directions, cooking only minimum time indicated, drain and
put into a baking pan.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top, cover
with sauce and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F.
for approximately 20 minutes.
This easy chicken recipe serves 4.