- 6 chicken breasts, boned, with skin on
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Season the chicken with salt and cayenne.
- In a cast-iron pot, melt the
butter over medium heat and brown the chicken evenly.
- Add the brandy and
cook for two to three minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, shallots, paprika,
white wine and tarragon.
- Simmer until chicken is tender and cooked
through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and cook for one to
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Serve over
rice or noodles.
Recipe serves 6