Grilled Margarita Chicken
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/8 cup tequila
- 1/8 cup canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 hot pepper - seeded and minced
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro - chopped
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast - poked with holes
- Combine the orange juice, lime juice, tequila, oil, garlic, hot peppers,
salt and cilantro in a small bowl or a Ziploc bag.
- Make slits in
the chicken, add it to the marinade and cover or seal. Chill for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade.
- When hot, place chicken on and grill, covered for 5 minutes.
Remove from grill.
- To serve: Slice chicken on the bias
and fan out on plate.
Side dishes: White rice and a vegetable.