Mocha Cake Dessert
- 9x13 pan
- 8oz Cool Whip
- Angel food cake (prepared) * See Note
- 3 oz vanilla instant pudding , mixed with 1C. milk.
- 2 Tb instant coffee
- 2 Tb hot water
- Hagelslag (sprinkles), or
mini chocolate chips.
*Note round or long , long works best cut to size for 2 layers
- In separate cup take 2 Tb instant coffee and 2Tbs hot water and mix.
Let cool, and add to pudding.
- Put 1/2 angel food cake down, and layer 1/2 of the filling and 1/2
of the cool whip .
- Repeat with other half of angel food cake, filling and top with remainder of cool whip.
- Sprinkle with Hagelslag (sprinkles), or mini chocolate
chips. Refrigerate for at least 24 hrs to set in, then enjoy!!
Recipe and photograph used with permission, and is courtesy of Julie