Tortellini, Cheese and Crawfish Salad
- 1 9-oz. pkg. cheese tortellini
- 2 lbs. Louisiana crawfish tailmeat
- 1 c. quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 c. cooked broccoli florets
- 1 c. sliced yellow bell pepper
- 12 oz. Colby-Jack cheese, cubed
- 1 bottle fat-free Italian dressing
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Peel and cook crawfish tailmeat.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and toss well.
Recipe courtesy of Leslie Davis, and The Louisiana Crawfish Promotion and
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes