Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Chicken Sliders
These Buffalo Chicken Sliders are like a flavor explosion once you taste
them. Topped with Slap Ya Mama spicy and savory wing sauce.
- 12 count Hawaiian Rolls
- 2 lbs Shredded Chicken
- ½ cup Slap Ya Mama Buffalo Wing Sauce
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Shredded Cheese
- Dried Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut rolls into tops and bottoms,
toast bottoms in 9x13 pan for 5 minutes.
- Mix chicken, buffalo sauce,
Ranch, cream cheese, cheddar, and onion. Spread on bottom rolls.
- Top with top rolls, brush with
butter, sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 20 minutes covered, 5
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of
Slap Ya Mama Used with permission
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes