Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Creole Honey Mustard
- 1 lb. brussel sprouts, halved
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp.
- 1 ½ tsp. Slap Ya Mama Low Sodium Blend Seasoning
- 1 ½
Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 ½ tsp. creole mustard
- Preheat oven at 425 degrees F
- In a large bowl, mix together brussel sprouts, onions, olive oil and Slap Ya Mama Low Sodium Blend
- Spread evenly into an oven safe skillet or baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring only once. The brussel sprouts
should be tender and slightly browned. Remove from heat.
- In a
small bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar, honey and creole mustard.
- Drizzle over roasted brussels sprouts and gently mix.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Jack Walker over at
Slap Ya Mama
Cajun Recipes Page 1