Crispy Cajun Chicken Thighs
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 Tablespoon Slap Ya Mama Original Blend
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable oil
- 1 lemon (small), cut in rounds
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- Position a rack in the lower end of
the oven and preheat to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the chicken thighs on both
sides with Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Cajun Seasoning. In a 12 inch
ovenproof skillet or cast iron pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil until
hot. Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook until the fat has rendered
and the skin is crisp and golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Turn chicken to skin side up and
scatter the lemon slices on top of the chicken. Transfer to the oven and
roast until a thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a thigh,
registers 170 degrees Fahrenheit, approximately 20 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
Recipe and photo provided by Morgan Clay at
Slap Ya Mama. Used with permission.
Cajun Recipes Cajun and Creole Recipes