- 1 lb. crawfish tails (seasoned to taste)
- 12 eggs (seasoned and beaten well)
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 (4 ounce can) mushroom stems and pieces (drained)
- 1 stick of oleo or butter
- Sauté onion, seasoned crawfish and mushrooms in butter about 2 minutes.
- Add parsley, green onions, and seasoned, well beaten eggs.
turning over until eggs get to desired consistency.
Source: The Pink Pantry
Photo credit: Rebelutionary Image.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes Page 1