Cheesy Garlic Crawfish Bread
If you are lucky enough to have leftover crawfish from a boil, this bread
is an excellent way to serve them. Can't go wrong with crawfish, garlic and
- 1 loaf French bread, cut in
- 1 stick of butter, sliced-room
- 1 –2 heads of garlic, reserved
from the boil
- ½ onion, reserved from the
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese,
- 1 cup crawfish tails, peeled
- green onion or herbs, to
- olive oil, as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- In a food processor pulse
garlic, onion room temp butter until creamy and soft. Pulse in
grated parmesan cheese. If the mixture is too thick, drizzle in some
- Place the French bread on a
baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- On each piece of French
Bread, spoon and smear the garlic butter mixture. Top with crawfish
tails and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and green onion.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until
toasted and melted.
Recipe courtesy of
Louisiana Seafood and
Marketing Board. Used with permission.