- 3 c. cooked angel hair pasta
- 1 c. Louisiana crawfish tailmeat
- 1/4 lb. butter
- 1 oz. dry white wine
- 1 T. chopped garlic
- 1 T.
- 1/4 c. chopped green onions
- 2 c. heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 c. diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 c. diced
- 1 T. chopped parsley
- 1/2 c. chopped Andouille or bacon
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter over high heat. Add garlic, green
onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and Andouille or bacon. Sauté' 3-5 minutes
or until vegetables are wilted. Add crawfish and cook 2 minutes.
- De-glaze pan with white wine and lemon juice and continue cooking
until liquid is reduced by half. Add whipping cream and, stirring
constantly, reduce until cream is thick and of a sauce-like consistency,
about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from
heat, add parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently fold
in cooked pasta and serve. May be served hot or chilled as a pasta
Recipe courtesy of
Louisiana Crawfish Promotion and
Research Board, and Leslie Davis.
Cajun Recipes Page 1