Cajun Crab and Shrimp Au Gratin
- 4 tb All-purpose flour
- 1/2 ts Pepper
- 1/3 c Process cheese
- 1 c Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 2 c Milk
ts Tabasco sauce (or more)
- 1/4 lb Crabmeat
- 1/2 lb Cooked shrimp
- Hot cooked rice
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and 1 cup milk. Stir until smooth.
- Combine cheese spread and remaining milk in top of double boiler,
cook over hot water until cheese melts.
- Add flour mixture and hot sauce
to cheese mixture, stir until smooth. Add shrimp and crabmeat.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish and top with shredded
- Bake at 350 F. for 20 minutes.
- Serve au gratin over hot
Yield: 4 Servings
Cajun Recipes Page 1