Spicy Crab Dip
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound fresh crabmeat, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- Sauté the onions in the margarine in a skillet until caramelized. Add the cream
cheese. Cook until cream cheese melts, stirring constantly.
- Add the crabmeat and
stir gently to mix.
- Cook just until heated through, stirring
occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, parsley,
garlic powder and seasoned salt.
- Serve with assorted party crackers.
Recipe courtesy of louisianaseafood.com and Louisiana Cookin.
Photo credit: jeffreyw.