Cajun Shrimp or Crab Mold
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Philadelphia
cream cheese, softened
- 1 (.25-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin,
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 pounds
cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped or 1 pound crab meat
- 1 cup
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Tabasco, to taste
- Heat soup, undiluted, and mix in the cream cheese.
- Stir in softened
gelatin and blend well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and pour into a
- Chill until firm and serve with your favorite crackers.
This recipe for corn fritters was posted by Old Coot at our old message
Cajun Recipes Cajun and Creole Recipes