Cajun Shrimp or Crab Mold
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1 (.25-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin,
softened in 1/4 cup water
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 pounds cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped or 1 pound crab meat
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Tabasco, to taste
- Heat soup, undiluted, and mix in the cream cheese.
- Stir in softened
gelatin and blend well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and pour into a
- Chill until firm and serve with your favorite crackers.
This recipe for corn fritters was posted by Old Coot at our old message
Cajun Recipes Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Appetizers