Blackened Cajun Ribs
- 2 lbs. pork spareribs, cut into 8 ounce portions
- 1 Tbs. paprika
- 1-1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3/4 tsp. thyme, crushed
- 3/4 tsp. oregano, crushed
- Place ribs in a pan of boiling water. Simmer, covered, 45 minutes and
- Combine seasonings in a bowl and sprinkle on both sides of warm
ribs, rubbing in slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ribs in a
shallow baking pan and bake in a single layer 45 minutes, until ribs are
tender and nicely browned.
Posted at our old message board by TxsChef.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Pork Recipes