Rum Raisin Bread
- 1 1/2 ts Yeast, active dry
- 1 tb Dry milk
- 1 ts Olive oil
- 1 ts Salt
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 c Raisins, pre-soaked in rum
- 1/2 c Water
- 2 c White bread flour
- 2 tb Heavy cream
- 2 ts Brown sugar
- 2 ts Butter
- 3/4 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine
- Soak raisins in spicy rum overnight
and drain before using. Measure raisins after they have soaked.
- For additional rum flavor add 1/4 t rum extract. For a non-alcoholic
version, pre-soak the raisins in water and use rum extract.
regular or rapid bake cycle. 1 1/2 ts Yeast, active dry - or - 3/4 ts
Yeast, fast rise or machine.
Yield 1 loaf of Rum Raisin Bread
Bread Machine Recipes