- 1 pound cleaned and deveined shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Pinch of dried hot pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the butter and oil in a skillet over med-hot heat till foam
subsides. Add the garlic, parsley, lemon juice, wine, pepper flakes,
salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 3 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently, for 5-6 minutes till shrimp
are pink. Remove from heat.
- Place on serving plate and pour sauce over
shrimp from the skillet. Serve immediately.
Makes 2 servings. 7 carbs
Atkins Diet Recipes