Crock Pot Italian Beef
- 3 to 4 pound rump roast
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce (no sugar added variety)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dash soy sauce
- 1 package Italian salad dressing mix (Good Seasons)
- Put roast in crock pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in
saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a full
- Remove from heat and pour over roast in crock pot. Cook
all night on low or 6 to 8 hours on high.
- About 1 and 1/2 hours
before serving, flake meat apart and continue cooking.
– 8. Approx. 1 gram per serving.
Atkins Diet Recipes