Appetizers and Snacks |
Beef and Pork |
Bisque, Etouffee, Gumbo and Jambalaya |
Bread and Rolls |
Cajun Cooking Terms |
Cajun Jokes |
Chicken, Turkey and Cornish
and Relish |
Fish and Seafood |
Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Rice
and Beans |
Preserves, Jams and Jelly |
Salad and Salad Dressing |
Sandwiches and Po' Boys |
Seasoning, Sauce, Rub
and Roux |
Side Dishes, Vegetables, Gravy and Dressing |
Soup, Stew and Chili |
- 1 sm Cucumber, scrubbed and-trimmed
- 1/3 c Sour Cream
- 1 ts Dried
- Freshly ground black pepper-to taste
- 1 Jar red salmon
- Fresh dill sprigs
- 8 Thin slices whole-wheat-bread
- Slice cucumber into 1/4-inch rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine
sour cream, dried dill and pepper.
- Place one teaspoon of the sour cream
mixture on each cucumber slice.
- Garnish each with about 1/2 teaspoon
caviar and a dill sprig.
- Cut bread slices with heart-shaped
cookie cutter. Toast and butter.
- Place cucumber slices in center
of serving plate and surround with toast hearts.