Castle Nacho Grande
- 10 White Castle hamburgers
- 1 lg Can nacho cheese
- 1 Head
- 2 Chopped tomatoes
- 1 md Chopped onion
- 1 lg Jar
- 1 lg Bag nacho chips
- 8 oz Sour cream
- 25 Chopped black
- 1 lg Bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread 1/3 salsa on the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup
shredded cheese and chopped onion.
- Cut each sandwich into 4 - 6
pieces and arrange on top of salsa, cheese and onion. Add more salsa,
shredded cheese, onion and black olives.
- Pour nacho cheese over
all and bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes. Remove and cool 5 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, chopped tomatoes, onions, shredded cheese, black
olives and sour cream dollops.
- Serve with nacho chips.