Beer Batter Fried Veggies 'n' Things
- 1 Env. Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 c Unbleached All-Purpose
- 1 ts Baking Powder
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 c Beer, Any Regular
- 1 tb Prepared Mustard
- Veggies 'N' Things (Your choice of
veggies and things)
- In deep fat fryer, heat oil to 3750 F.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl,
beat golden onion recipe soup mix, flour, baking powder, eggs, mustard
and beer until smooth and well blended.
- Let batter stand 10 minutes.
- Dip Suggested Veggies 'N' Things into batter, then carefully drop
into hot oil. Fry, turning once, until golden brown; drain on paper
- Serve warm.
Makes about 4 cups Veggies 'N'