Grilled Boston Butt Pork Roast
- 6 to 8 lb. Boston Butt roast, fat trimmed
- 2 lbs. small unpeeled
- 1 lb. thick sliced onions
- 1 1/2 c apple juice
- 1/4 c
Dales liquid marinade
- 2 tsp. nature's seasoning
- 2 tsp. garlic
pepper seasoning + 1 tsp. garlic pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. poultry
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- In large roasting pan mix apple juice, marinade, 1 tsp garlic pepper & 1
tsp. curry powder. Set aside.
- In small bowl mix nature's
seasoning, remaining garlic pepper, poultry seasoning until blended.
Rub seasoning mix over whole Boston Butt.
- Place Butt roast into pan of
apple juice mixture & place potatoes around meat, top with onions &
sprinkle meat & veggies generously with paprika.
- Cover with tin
foil, place in gas grill for 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove foil & continue cooking
for 30 more minutes.
Flavorful & meat falls off the bone! I serve the
meat with some of the au jus. And the kitchen stays cool in the summer heat!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Teresa Odum-Music, thanks so