Drunk Duck Casserole
- 6 - 8 duck breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 canister chicken stove top stuffing or cornbread stuffing
- blush wine
- Mix the soups together. Pour half of it into a baking dish.
the duck on top of the soup mixture.
- Cover the duck with the rest of
the soup mixture.
- Cover the duck with about 1 inch of the stuffing
mix. (You can use more or less, just make sure the soup mixture is covered
- Saturate the stuffing with the wine. Saturate well or the
stuffing will burn.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 - 60 minutes or until
duck is done.
- If the stuffing is browning to quickly, loosely cover
with aluminum foil.
Wild Game Duck Recipes