Deep Fried Beaver
- 2-3 lbs. 1 inch cubes beaver
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- poultry seasoning
- Oil for frying
- Mix eggs, flour and any combination of the spices above for a variety
or about 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper.
- Alternate beating and adding
about 1 tbsp. of milk until the mix has thinned enough to jiggle when
- Continue to beat with a fork until the ingredients are
thoroughly blended. Stir in the beaver cubes until all cubes are well
- Drop individual coated cubes in hot oil (at least 2
inches deep). Cubes will sink and then float as they start frying.
and turn until golden brown making sure no chunks remain stuck to the
bottom of your fry pan.
- Eat plain or dip in sweet and sour
sauce, BBQ sauce, honey, honey-mustard sauce or your favorite steak
sauce. Try different types of salad dressings.
Wild Game Beaver Recipes