Beaver or Raccoon Roast With Barbecue Sauce
- 1 small to medium beaver or raccoon cut into serving size pieces
- 1/2 tsp. salt1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ( 7 oz.)
bottle of beer or pickle juice
- Place pieces of beaver or raccoon in a foil-lined roasting pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. add roast, covered for a half hour.
- Meanwhile, mix other ingredients in a small bowl for barbecue sauce.
- After meat has roasted a half hour, uncover and pour barbecue sauce over
- Roast, uncovered, for another half hour to an
- Baste several times during cooking, using your
Wild Game Beaver Recipes