White Chocolate Clusters
- 1 12-ounce package white chocolate chips or morsels
- 1 6-ounce package
Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
or pecans, optional
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, optional
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
Place chocolate in
a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on Medium-High (70%) power for 1 minute; stopping to stir.
- Microwave an additional 10 to 20 second intervals. Remove
and stir until chocolate is completely melted.
ingredients. Stir until thoroughly combined.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls
onto cookie sheet.
- Let harden at room temperature or chill in the
refrigerator, about 15 minutes.
Store in a tightly sealed container and
refrigerate. Store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc . Used with
Valentine's Day Recipes