Layered Peppermint Fudge
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 tsp. vanilla 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate (6 oz.)
- 1/4 cup crushed hard peppermint candies (about 10 candies)
- Microwave semi-sweet chocolate and 1/2 can condensed milk in large
microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted,
stirring after each minute; stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir
- Add marshmallows; mix well. Spread onto bottom of foil-lined 8-inch
- Microwave white chocolate and remaining condensed milk in
separate microwaveable bowl 1-1/2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted,
stirring after 1 min.; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Stir in crushed candy; spread over fudge layer in pan.
hours or until firm before cutting into 1-inch squares.
2 Hr(s) 10 Min(s)
10 Min(s) Prep
2 Hr(s) Cook
Dessert can be a part of a balanced
diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
using low-fat or fat-free sweetened condensed milk.
How to Easily
Remove Fudge from Pan
Line the empty pan with foil before using to make it
easier to cut the fudge. Be sure to use enough foil to extend over the pan's
edges. Then, use the foil handles to remove the cooled fudge from the pan before
cutting into squares.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Courtesy of Kraft Recipes
. Used with
Valentine's Day Recipes