Popular Recipes: Appetizers and Snacks | Beef and Pork | Beverages | Bisque, Etouffee, Gumbo and Jambalaya | Bread and Rolls | Cajun Cooking Terms | Cajun Jokes | Candy | Casseroles | Chicken, Turkey and Cornish Hens | Condiments, Dips and Relish | Desserts | Fish and Seafood | New Orleans Restaurant | Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Rice and Beans | Preserves, Jams and Jelly | Salad and Salad Dressing | Sandwiches and Po' Boys | Seasoning, Sauce, Rub and Roux | Side Dishes, Vegetables, Gravy and Dressing | Soup, Stew and Chili | Wild Game
1/2 c Ground Turkey
1/4 c Cilantro, chopped
1/4 c Green onions, chopped
2 tb Mole sauce
1/8 ts Salt
2 Puff pastry sheets
1 Egg, beaten with 2 T water
1. Combine filling ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. If necessary, roll out puff pastry slightly to be able to cut 12 3-inch circles from each sheet using a cookie cutter or the rim of a glass.
4. Place 1 T of filling on half of a puff pastry circle. Brush entire edge of circle with egg mixture. Fold pastry over, form half-moon and crimp edges closed with a fork. Repeat with the rest of the circles.
5. Brush pastries with remaining egg wash. Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes [Note: serving size is the number of pieces this recipe will yield, not the number of people it will serve.]