Turkey Vegetable Soup
- 1 tb Butter or Olive Oil
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 Crushed garlic
- 20 oz. Chicken broth
- 2 1/2 c Water, or 5 c Turkey stock
- 1/2 tsp. Poultry seasoning
- 1 c Small or medium egg noodles
- 1 kg
Frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 c Leftover turkey, bite sized
- Melt butter in a large saucepan set over medium heat. Add onions and
garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 5 min.
- Add chicken broth and
water or turkey stock, and poultry seasoning. Bring to a boil over high
- Stir in noodles. Return to a boil, then reduce heat to
medium. Boil gently, uncovered, stirring often, for 10 min.
frozen vegetables and turkey. Cover and simmer just until hot, about 2
to 3 min.