Tortilla Turkey Pinwheels
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/8 tsp. Garlic power
- 3 tb Dried,
- 8 Flour tortillas, 8 to 10"
- 1/4 lb. Thin sliced roast
- Soften cream cheese, drain can of chilies, set out other ingredients.
- Place cream cheese, milk, garlic, onion flakes, and salt in
bowl. Beat until fluffy. Stir in chilies and cilantro leaves.
- Brush both sides of a tortilla with water. Spread one side of tortilla
with thin layer of the cream cheese mixture.
- Cover tortilla with a layer
of the sliced meat. Roll up and place on plate, repeat.
plate with plastic wrap and refrigerate from 1 to 8 hours.
into 1/2-inch slices and serve.