Turkey Pizza Pie
- 1 pack Spaghetti sauce mix(1.5oz)
- 1 can Mushrooms, sliced(2.5oz)
- 1/4 c Milk
- 1 tsp. Garlic salt
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 can
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano, crushed
- 1 lb. Turkey, ground
- 1/4 c Bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 c Mozzarella, cheese,
- Combine in a saucepan the spaghetti sauce mix, tomato paste and half
a tomato paste can of water. Add oregano and mushrooms; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring
- Combine turkey, milk, bread crumbs, garlic salt and
- Press turkey mixture evenly over bottom and sides of a
9-inch pie plate.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce evenly into meat crust;
sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated 350'F. oven 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; bake 15 minutes longer.
- Cool slightly; cut into wedges to serve.