Oven-Barbecued Turkey Legs
- 1/4 c Flour
- 1 ts Salt
- 1/2 ts Chili powder
- 1/4 ts Pepper
Turkey legs, small
- 1/4 c Corn oil
- 1/2 c Barbecue sauce
- 1/2 c
- 1 Chicken bouillon cube, crushed
- Mix flour with salt, chili powder and pepper; dredge turkey legs with
- Heat oil in a large skillet; brown turkey, turning
to brown all sides.
- Remove turkey to a 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Combine barbecue sauce, water and bouillon cube; spoon over turkey.
- Cover pan with foil; bake in preheated 325'F. oven 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 1 hour, until turkey is tender, basting frequently.
NOTE: Delicious teamed with pan-baked potato halves, fresh zucchini
and a hot peach or pear half!