Popular Recipes: Appetizers and Snacks | Beef and Pork | Beverages | Bisque, Etouffee, Gumbo and Jambalaya | Bread and Rolls | Cajun Cooking Terms | Cajun Jokes | Candy | Casseroles | Chicken, Turkey and Cornish Hens | Condiments, Dips and Relish | Desserts | Fish and Seafood | New Orleans Restaurant | Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Rice and Beans | Preserves, Jams and Jelly | Salad and Salad Dressing | Sandwiches and Po' Boys | Seasoning, Sauce, Rub and Roux | Side Dishes, Vegetables, Gravy and Dressing | Soup, Stew and Chili | Wild Game
1/4 c Flour
1 ts Salt
1/2 ts Chili powder
1/4 ts Pepper
6 Turkey legs, small
1/4 c Corn oil
1/2 c Barbecue sauce
1/2 c Water
1 Chicken bouillon cube, crushed
1. Mix flour with salt, chili powder and pepper; dredge turkey legs with
2. Heat oil in a large skillet; brown turkey, turning to brown all sides.
3. Remove turkey to a 13x9x2-inch pan.
4. Combine barbecue sauce, water and bouillon cube; spoon over turkey.
5. Cover pan with foil; bake in preheated 325'F. oven 1 hour.
6. Uncover and bake 1 hour, until turkey is tender, basting frequently.
NOTE: Delicious teamed with pan-baked potato halves, fresh zucchini and a hot peach or pear half!