Mayflower Turkey Meat Loaf
- 1 can VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables-(16 oz.)
- 1/3 c Seasoned dry bread
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1 lb. Ground turkey
- 1/3 c Finely
- 1/2 tsp. Thyme
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- Drain vegetables, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid to moisten bread
- Combine bread crumbs, egg, turkey, onion, thyme, pepper
and reserved liquid.
- Form turkey mixture into a 9x12" rectangle.
- Spread vegetables evenly over top and roll up from 12" side.
- Set in baking pan, seam side down.
- Bake at 375'F. for 35-40 minutes.