Popular Recipes: Appetizers and Snacks | Beef and Pork | Beverages | Bisque, Etouffee, Gumbo and Jambalaya | Bread and Rolls | Cajun Cooking Terms | Cajun Jokes | Candy | Casseroles | Chicken, Turkey and Cornish Hens | Condiments, Dips and Relish | Desserts | Fish and Seafood | New Orleans Restaurant | Pasta, Pasta Sauce, Rice and Beans | Preserves, Jams and Jelly | Salad and Salad Dressing | Sandwiches and Po' Boys | Seasoning, Sauce, Rub and Roux | Side Dishes, Vegetables, Gravy and Dressing | Soup, Stew and Chili | Wild Game
1 cn VEG-ALL Mixed Vegetables-(16 oz)
1/3 c Seasoned dry bread crumbs
1 Egg, slightly beaten
1 lb Ground turkey
1/3 c Finely chopped onion
1/2 ts Thyme
1/8 ts Pepper
1. Drain vegetables, reserving 3 tablespoons liquid to moisten bread
2. Combine bread crumbs, egg, turkey, onion, thyme, pepper and reserved liquid.
3. Form turkey mixture into a 9x12" rectangle.
4. Spread vegetables evenly over top and roll up from 12" side.
5. Set in baking pan, seam side down. Bake at 375'F. for 35-40 minutes.