Mexican Turkey Casserole
- 1 1/2 c Chopped cooked turkey
- 12 oz. Jar chicken gravy
- 8 oz. Sour cream
- 4 oz. Diced green chili peppers, diced
- 2 Green onions,
- 2 tb Sliced pitted ripe olives
- 1 1/2 c Coarsely crushed
- 1 1/2 c Shredded cheddar or Monterey jack cheese (6
- 1 Large tomato, chopped
- Shredded lettuce
- In large mixing bowl combine the turkey, gravy, sour cream, chili
peppers, green onions, and olives.
- Grease the sides of a
microwave-safe 1 1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle one-third of the corn
chips over the bottom of casserole.
- Pour half the turkey mixture over
the chips. Top with half the cheese. Repeat layers, reserving last
portion of corn chips.
- Bake in conventional oven at 350øF for
30-35 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Top with reserved corn chips.