- 1/2 c Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Rib celery, chopped
- 2 tb Flour
- 1 c Broth, defatted from turkey,-or reduced sodium chicken-broth
- 1 c
Evaporated skim milk
- Coat a medium sauce pan with cooking spray. Add onion and celery, and
cook until tender.
- Gradually sprinkle flour over mixture and
stir until flour is browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in broth and
evaporated skim milk. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until
- For best consistency, strain through cheesecloth or a
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.