French Potato And Turkey Pancakes
- 1 1/2 c Frozen hash brown potatoes,-partially thawed or 1 1/2-c
- 1 c Finely diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 c Sliced green
- 4 tsp. flour
- 1 tb Parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Dried chervil or
- 1 carton
- 8 oz. (1 c) frozen fat free-egg
product, thawed (or 2 eggs
- 2 tb Coarsely chopped ripe olives
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 tsp. Olive oil
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except olive oil; mix well.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp. of the oil over
medium- high heat until hot. Spoon 1/4 of the potato mixture into the
skillet; spread slightly. Cook 4-5 min without stirring, until bottom is
brown. Flip pancake and cook other side for 3-4 minutes or until brown
and thoroughly cooked.
- Slide pancake onto serving platter and
keep warm. Repeat with remaining oil and mixture. Garnish with
additional parsley and green onion if desired.