Turkey Salad Stuffed Eggs
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Celery stalks
- 2 Green onions
- 1/2 Sweet red pepper
- 3/4 lb Leftover cooked turkey
- 3 tb Mayonnaise
- 2 tb Dijon mustard
- 1 tb Cider vinegar
- 1 ts Sugar
- 1/4 ts Salt
- 1Place eggs with enough water to cover in medium-sized saucepan. Bring
to boil; reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes. Drain; hold under cold
running water to cool. Peel; halve crosswise. Remove yolks and reserve
for another use.
- Cut celery, green onions, red pepper and
turkey into 1-inch cubes. Place in food processor. Whirl with on-off
pulses until finely chopped; do not over process. Scrape into
medium-size bowl. Sit in mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon into hollow of each egg half.
- Serve, or refrigerate up to 12 hours.